BREAKING NEWS

Subway Surfers

Chess Free

Temple Run

Monday, August 1, 2016

How to know someone blocked me on KakaoTalk !

KakaoTalk doesn't have a function that can tell you whether someone's blocked you, but according to a website I found, there is a way to find out whether someone has blocked you on KakaoTalk.

 

It takes just a few steps to find out whether someone has blocked you on KakaoTalk:

1. Open a 1:1 chat with the person you think might have blocked you.

2. Write a message to the person, and wait to see if they read it. If they never read the message, it could be that they have blocked you.

3. Invite another person to the chat to enable a group chat.
Write a message, and keep an eye on the number of participants it says at the top of the chat.


 4. If it doesn't stay at '3' and drops down to '2', that means that the person you were suspicious of has blocked you, because it will not allow you to see messages between one another.

At the moment, this is the only way that you can tell whether someone has blocked you on KakaoTalk. If you can't do it this way, then you'll probably have to do what Bianca says - ask them the old-fashioned way!

Don't get too worried about whether you've been blocked on KakaoTalk. If your messages simply are not delivering to the person, it could be that they:
  •     have deleted the app
  •     are having problems with their internet connection
  •     haven't charged their phone
  •     have changed phone numbers or devices

So, it's not all doom and gloom. If you really need to contact them, perhaps try asking a mutual friend whether they can get in touch with them. Hopefully it will all work out!

10 comments :

  1. I have a contact who was automatically added to my Kakaotalk friend list, but he hasn't responded since May. The funny thing is he created another account in July, where he still hasn't to messages. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is a good blog post. this is a really useful article, Block someone on messenger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't see my friend message from secret chat room,It comes empty
    why??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The profile no picture but still he can seen my messages.us he block me or not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I cant see here profile picture it means he block me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They've blocked me from my old accnt now I'd make a new one. Is that possible to see my new accnt and send a text? Am I still block?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see one of friend's profile picture but he doesn't read my message... He is an special person and he doesn't send a message to anyone and just read my first message, so Is it mean that he blocked me?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see his profile..but he never read my message so it meanshe block me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What does this 🔕 means it shows next to the friend name next to and there's a 1 by the time to try to send messages won't answer back

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope my comments went through

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Android App Guides
Distributed By Free Premium Themes. Powered byBlogger